So sorry for the lack of posts, but again, retail during the holiday season is absolutely insane, and all my time has been spent on work! While I am still trying to get back into the swing of normal work hours, I wanted to pop-in and share this DIY post with you! I originally got the idea to make mini Hunter Boots from Rachel from Something Delightful (see her post here)! They are sooo easy to make, and don’t require many materials!
1. Ceramic Boots: They are only $19.99, and they come by the dozen, so you can make them for everyone!
2. Spray Paint: You’re going to need glossy spray paint (whatever color you want your boots to be!), and the glossy finishing spray! I got both at A.C. Moore!
3. Paint and Paint Brushes: You will also need black, white, and red paint to make the Hunter logo, and a set of paint brushes, which I also got at A.C. Moore!
1. Spray boots with one coat of the colored spray paint, and let it completely dry, which takes around 24 hours!
2. Spray second layer of colored spray paint, and again, wait 24 hours!
3. Paint mini Hunter logo (very carefully) on both boots and let dry!
4. Spray finishing spray once logos are dry, and repeat this step if they don’t look glossy enough (which I did!)!
And that’s literally it! I really hope that you guys enjoyed this post! I plan on using my boots as book ends, but you can use them as decor, vases, or whatever suits your fancy!